Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trevor

First Day of Pre-School!!
August 27, 2012

On Monday August 27th Trevor and Payton started their first day of pre-school!! This was so amazing simply because both of them had not been to school or any other classes. Both baby's were ready for school, everyday they wake up, get dressed, and yell "Everyone in the car" 
 I am also so incredibly grateful for their school, I'd like to think that all the kids went to a great preschool, we have always been happy with were we sent our children. This school is terrific, really it's new, amazing class rooms, every kind of toy, science centers, pretend centers, and fantastic teachers.
 Because I went back to school, the baby's are also on campus with me!! It makes life so much easier
 Both Trevor and Payton are in Teacher Miyuki's class, Aaron and I had many conflicting feeling on keeping them together, was this a good or bad idea? In the end I am grateful they are together and both have made their own friends and their own experiences in class

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Trevor Turns Four !!!!
August 20, 2012


Trevor's friend Jack came over to wish him a Happy Birthday!

          When asked what trevor wanted for his birthday dinner, he said pizza!!
   It has been a year of growing... in every way! This year Trevors speech has improved, his communicating is more developed, he's becoming more helpful, expressive, and is still such a sweet boy. Trevor has such a kind heart and loves to cuddle and be with his family. 


~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

Trevor and Payton Summer 2012 Shoot




~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~  
Halloween 2011
Dinosaur..


Oh my gosh, how cute was Trevor this year. I don't know how much longer he will pick out such sweet costumes, but he loved being a dinosaur. When we went to the store to pick his costume out, Trevor tried on the dinosaur and walked threw the store growling at people..that was it..it had a tail, and he could growl.



He had so much fun trick~or~treating and hanging out at the Mack's house. Trevor was so fast and sneaky with the candy. Every time a trick~or~treater would take candy he would run up and check the basket. At one point he spilled a bottle of water and tripped while running up to the basket; Trevor jumped up, arms up, "I'm ok!!" He is so busy, and so funny, and all boy!



~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

~ Trevor Turned Three ~
August 20, 2011



I know this is a long post, but when trying to pick only a couple of photo's I found I needed them all. How is it that this sweet baby boy is turning three? I can't tell you how bad I wanted this baby.. how hard I tried for him...and now he is three!!


This year was very mellow, just our family and our neighbor Justin. We spent the morning at Crespi for Celt day, came home so trevor could nap, had dinner, opened presents, ate cake, and played.



As you can see Trevor got a train set.


of course sister was just as excited!!



Everyone got down and played,



( Come on..how cute is he!)



We had pigs in a blanket for dinner,



and a "Cars" Cake. One, Two, Three...he blew the candles out!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Trevor's Three year old photo shoot
August 20, 2011

This year has been amazing, hard, tiring, fun, and busy. Trevor has really become a little boy, not so much baby anymore. Trevor is talking like crazy, tests everything, and is full of life. He really brings us all so much joy. Trevor is 40 1/4" tall and 38.7 pounds





I have to say that while there are some plain old tiring days, it always makes me smile when I watch Trevor and Payton together. They are two peas in a pod.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Trevor 33 Months~
I love this photo! It's still amazing to me how fast
Trevor has grown up.
35.6 pounds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trevor 32 Months~



Trevor and Payton...two peas..








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trevor's 2nd Birthday!!
33.2 Pounds ~ 36 1/4" Long
Where did the time go? I am truly blessed to have such a happy, loving, energetic son.
The last two years Trevor has brought so much joy to Aaron and I, we thank God everyday for bringing him to us.
The last couple of months Trevor has been very busy... I can't believe how much he is talking. Trevor will now try and mimic a word if asked. Trevor still sleeps like an angel, 12 hours or more and still takes a three hour nap. The pacifier is still his favorite thing, but we said two was the age when we would take it away :( this will be very hard for all of us. We have also hit the terrible two's with lots of testing and the word "NO" being heard all the time. Trevor love to swing a baseball bat, ride a scooter, and being outside.
I look forward to the coming year and all he will learn!
Trevor opening presents with his friend Olivia, Tristan, and Payton

Getting ready to blow out the candles!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Trevor 23 Months
Trevor 23 months ~ After his 3rd haircut.
... so handsome and big!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Trevor 22 months,



~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Trevor, I was so worried about having Payton so close to you ( 14 months) but you truly love her so much. I think having you and Payton so close was a blessing in disguise. I would not trade the moments the two of you have shared in the last 7 months for anything. Thank You God!

Trevor 21 months, he is 31.5 pounds and 35 3/4" long. Such a big boy, I love you so much. You bring so much joy to the family. You are also all boy, into everything, climb everything, and test everything.
At 21 months you still don't talk very much you say Dadda, Momma, yea, no, this, and your favorite word right now is SEE. We will drive by a tree or truck and you will yell... see, see and point. You are the worlds best sleeper your bed time is 7:30 and if no one wakes you up you will sleep till 8:00 am.
These photo's were taken on Mothers Day, at Malibu Creek State Park.

This photo is from breakfast on Mother's Day (Dukes in Malibu). This is a photo I have been trying to get for months, "Trevor's stink eye". He makes this face whenever he is upset, disappointed, being shy or just plain old MAD. This truly is one of my favorite things about Trevor... it makes me laugh.

The stink eye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trevor 20 months, after his second hair cut.



Trevor 19 months We just went to the doctor's and Trevor
was 30 pounds ( 89th %) and 36" long ( 99th%), such a sweet boy!!



Trevor's 18 month pictures




Trevor 16 Months

Trevor after his First haircut




Trevor's first Haircut





Trevor before we cut his hair
Trevor Before his haircut








Aaron and Trevor meeting Laird Hamilton ~ (#1 surfer)

Trevor's Baptism
















2 comments:

  1. Hi from papa and nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Buckner Family, we wish we were there with you to celebrate, but we wish you the merriest of holidays. papa and nana

    ReplyDelete