Brown and White
2011 Football Season

Well, our football color's have changed from blue and gold to brown and white. Aaron started coaching this year for Crespi High School's Reserve team.

I won't lie..it's been a slow start to the season, but it helped me to know that of the 22 boys Aaron's coaching only 7 or 8 of them have ever played football.

All I have to say is at least the boys have Aaron as there coach....he is truly amazing at coaching!!

~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Some of the extra's...

Some of the photo's we didn't use for our Christmas card, or on the kids individual pages
Such silly girls..they crack themselves up.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~

~ Mammoth Summer 2011~

(Trevor, Payton, and Jack in Mammoth)
( Beth and Kayla)
We are also lucky enough that our family friends the Levey's come up and stay the same time as us in their condo.

Well this was the 2nd annual summer trip to Mammoth. A family friend has been nice enough to let our family stay in their house. This trip has become the " Football Season is Starting Trip". Unfortunately that means Aaron is home busy with football while the kids and I go up the mountain.
so a friend of Kayla's came with us. I'm pretty sure we did not scare Beth off, she was a trooper.
We are also lucky enough that our family friends the Levey's come up and stay the same time as us in their condo.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~
~ 4th of July 2011 ~
This year was the first year in many that it was just our family together. We marched in the third annual Liberty Canyon Parade, went swimming at the Mack's house, ate lunch, and played all day. Later in the night we met the Mack family up on the hill and watched fireworks.






Well,if that isn"t about the best looking family i ever have seen. Aaron where are u.
ReplyDeleteJenn Great pictures. I love ya"ll bunches and hope to be there soon. I may have to retire tho.
Love Gramma and Grampa